LV EN
© Foto: Latvia.travel/LIAA, latvia.eu

Blackheads House

The House of the Blackheads was built in 1334 as part of the ensemble of buildings making up Riga’s Town Square. Since 1522, it has been rebuilt several times. Intended to serve as a conference and festive venue for Riga’s public organisations, the House of the Blackheads and its interior were restored in 1999.
© Nacionālais kino centrs, 2021 »