Cinevilla Studio Backlot is the only open air film decoration in Baltic States with many possibilities for filmmaking - 15 hectares covered with large scale film decorations, 150 hectares total.
- Three major parts – city, small-town, farmstead;
- Decorations circa the beginning of the 20th century (WWI, WWII);
- Two indoor studios;
- Railway with steam engine;
- Tramline with tram wagon;
- Water tank with a steamship;
- Three bridges;
- Driving distance from Riga International Airport is 40 min / 60 km.